LISTENING REPORT 3

 


    Hi everyone! In this post I'd like to share my third listening report about short stories again. I listen to short stories on youtube. So, these are my listening reports.

REPORT 1 

Identity 

Title    I wanted to Be cool but...

Link   : https://youtu.be/v2s1OiZEykE

Author : Unknown

Date of listening : February 26, 2021

Description about the text 

     The story is about a girl named Nia. She was a naughty girl, because she had tattooed all over her body and also her parents really hated her tattoos. When she came to her tattoo artist, she wanted to tattoo her eyes with a purple color. However, after she tattooed her eyes with a purple color liquid, he became blind.

Comment about the text

   I think the story is interesting, because the main character likes the unique thing that is tattooing her body. The story also makes me curious about tattoos. However, when I listen to the story I still have trouble understanding the story. I don't know the meaning of certain vocabulary in the story.

Something New

    From the story, I can find new vocabulary like granny, swelling, and embrace. Also, I can learn from Nia, that we do not need to rush in deciding something and have to think about the risks that will occur when we are going to do something.


REPORT 2


Identity

Title    : I won the competition thanks to my enemy's dirty plan.

Link   : https://youtu.be/ZD4gFa82bx8

Author : Unknown

Date of listening : February 27, 2021

Description about the text 

     The story is about a girl named Faith who loves dancing. One day she takes part in a dancing competition with her friend Anita. She hates Faith because she thinks Faith has always been lucky. So when they race, Anita steals Faith's shoes. But Faith was able to solve her problem and finally she won the dance competition.

Comment about the text

  I like the story because it has a good plot twist. My favorite part is at the end of the story, which tells us that Anita and Faith have become close friends. Anita apologized to Faith for what was done to her.

Something New

    From the story I know new vocabulary such as rescue, growl, and mad and I can learn from the story about friendship. From Faith's experiences, I can find out what attitude we can take to a friend who doesn't like us with her friends in our daily life. 


REPORT 3

Identity 

Title    : My Stepmom is Obsessed With Me 

Link   : https://youtu.be/KF6R_PpjJ6U

Author : Unknown

Date of listening : February 28, 2021

Description about the text 

     The story is about Francine and her stepmother. Something has happened to her. When she was 18 years old, Her stepmother always treated Francine like a child, not like teenage girls in general. It embarrassed her. Francine thinks her mother doesn't like her father, but she likes her instead.

Comment about the text

     For me, the story can be my favorite short story. The story line is related to our daily life. We know that almost everyone in the world has the same fate as fiance has a stepmother. And it's not like someone who thinks that stepmother is a bad person. but most stepmothers love their stepchildren.

Something New

    From the story I know the meaning of new vocabulary like insane, jerk, and freak. 

Rewrite in different Genre :

I want to change this story into a Horror genre. 

     And when I found out the strange attitude of my stepmother, Then I felt scared, because my mother's attitude was too much for me. I think my stepmother was crazy. She likes me but she doesn't like my father. I imagine that my stepmother is like a devil who always follows me. She always annoys me. When I sleep, she is also always in my dreams and threatening me. She will kill me if I don't accept his love affair. It is so creepy for me. Now I hated my stepmother and then I asked my father to divorce my stepmother.


That's all my listening report #3. Thank you. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY SPECIAL GIFT FOR X

THE PERFECT SONG

Reading my first stories on ER Central