LISTENING REPORT

Extensive Listening


    Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. In this post, I would like to share my assignment listening reports about children's stories. So, on this occasion, I have finished listening children's stories. Then I should choose three children's stories for this first report. And I hope you enjoy reading my work.

 

Identity 

Title     : The Peacock and The Crane 

Source https://youtu.be/4ZFZaJurU6c 

Author : Aesop

Date of listening : February 3, 2021


Description of the story: 

    This story is about the peacock and the crane. The Peacock has beautiful and colored feathers while the crane only has gray and dusty feathers, but she can fly anywhere in the sky. Seeing the crane flying, the peacock felt ashamed that the peacock had shown the crane his beautiful feathers but he could not fly.

Comment about the story: 

    I like the story, because the author makes an interesting story and the language is easy to understand so that I can know what the content of the story is. 

Something New:

    I got new knowledge from vocabulary that I didn't know like the crane, dusty, envy, grooming and showing off. And I got the important lesson. I learned from this story that we must be people who are humble to others. Not to be proud of ourselves for having something better than others.


Identity 

Title     : The Greedy Dog 

Source :  https://youtu.be/JI977pt26q0  

Author : Aesop

Date of listening : February 6, 2021

Description about the story: 

    The story is about a dog that is greedy for food. When the dog was hungry, he found a piece of meat. He took it and enjoyed the meat by himself. He came across the bridge over stream and saw in the water there was another dog which had bigger meat than him. The dog tries to grab the meat, however the meat falls. He realized that dog was actually his own reflection.

 Comment about the story:
     I like the story, because the story is interesting. The dog told me about attitude. And I think the story is easy to understand by listeners to know what the story is about.
 
Something New: 
    I got knowledge from this story. I can know new vocabulary like Stream and dropping. From the story I learned from the dog that we are not greedy for food. If we have food, we can share our food with others.



Identity 

Title     : The Lazy Girl

Source : https://youtu.be/aYm1rvL2aP8

Author : Unknown

Date of listening :  February 6, 2021

And this is my last report in audio form. This is my link audio..

That's all from me. Thank You...


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY SPECIAL GIFT FOR X

THE PERFECT SONG

Reading my first stories on ER Central