My Emoji Stories

 Reading Journal #5

         Hi everyone! Today,I want to share my 2nd experience reading on ER central and tell you about my emoji stories. I hope you enjoy to read it :))

         I've read 2 stories from ER Central. First I've read a story entitled "Ceremony of death in Bali", the work of Paul Nation. The genre I read about facts (culture), level 8,0 with a word count of 550 and my time to read 3 minutes 15 seconds.The story describes Balinese culture which is thick with traditions, namely the death ceremony.so when the Balinese died, according to Balinese tradition,they would be burned.Usually in Bali, bodies are burned because after being burned, the dead person can easily come back to life in this world.

     After reading it I feel amazed at the author's work. For that I give emoticons of admiration for this story. I feel amazed at Paul Nation because he can introduce the cultural wealth that Indonesia has to foreign countries through his writing. and also I think the story is very interesting because it is written concisely and clearly so that it can be understood well.

        Second, the book I've read story entitled "looks good, now". The genre I read is about facts (health and body), by Diane Level 5.10,the words count is 484 and my reading time is 2 minutes 22 seconds. The story talks about the importance of maintaining personal health.so that we can look good we have to eat nutritious foods such as vegetables, fruit and fish and also balanced with drinking water.

    After reading it I think what the author said is correct. To maintain our personal health so that we look good, we must eat nutritious food and drink lots of water.I give great emoji,because what the writer said could prove the result. we look healthy when we look good.

Thank You...


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY SPECIAL GIFT FOR X

THE PERFECT SONG

Reading my first stories on ER Central