Reading my first stories on ER Central

 Reading Journal #4

Hi everyone! back again to my blog. Today I want to share my experience about "Reading my first stories on ER Central". I hope you can read it :))

        I have read an article on ER Central the title is "Germany" I choose articles with the travel category. after reading the article, in my opinion the article was interesting its tells about students who are studying abroad so i like read it.I feel motivated to follow the author's experience,because she can study and travel abroad in Germany. In Germany she also has many friends. Even,he has pen pals from various countries. I also want to feel the same way with her. Btw I think,the level that suits me is the elementary level, because the vocabulary or meaning of the reading provided is easy for me to know. In the future,for my plan I want to try reading articles for the next level at the intermediate level So that my reading ability can develop.

Thank you... 








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY SPECIAL GIFT FOR X

THE PERFECT SONG